**UPDATE**: I have moved my blog to www.kpace.wordpress.com Thanks for understanding! :)

these are just a few thoughts of mine that i try to convey to the best of my ability. some i would like to think profound, while others may be simplistic. either way, i'd like to share my excitement with the world on a megaphone if i could, but for now i only have this blog....

For friends and family, feel free to contact me at kristen.pace7@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Grammatically incorrectly correct

In watching the news on the latest crash and burn from Lehman Brothers and the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch acquisition on Fox News, my grandmother says....

"Cain't nobody buy out Jesus. He is the only secure thing we have."


That's right, Grammy. You tell 'em. He is the only stable thing we have. Isn't that a funny thought? No amount of money can purchase Jesus. Nothing can kill him. Nothing can stop him. No person can tear him down. And to think that we put our faith in so many other things sometimes.

Just let it sink in. It's one of those "my brain hurts" moments if you think about it hard enough. There's absolutely nothing that can take him away from us. Well, glory.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

It's true...
I have started reading the book of Acts, and it is amazing just reading members of the early Church's testimony to the validity and endurance of the message and divinity of Christ...
Sometimes you gotta love that old time religion...
Sometimes...

Brandon said...

In regard to one of my latest entries...
Maybe you could try "I hate..." or "I love..."
What about "I Don't/Do Like It When..."
Maybe "It hurts when..."