**UPDATE**: I have moved my blog to www.kpace.wordpress.com Thanks for understanding! :)

these are just a few thoughts of mine that i try to convey to the best of my ability. some i would like to think profound, while others may be simplistic. either way, i'd like to share my excitement with the world on a megaphone if i could, but for now i only have this blog....

For friends and family, feel free to contact me at kristen.pace7@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

the downcast shadow of my transparency

Ever experience those unexplainable moments where you just can't put your finger on what you're feeling because a flood of multiple emotions is raging down on you? Yep. Say hello to my life as of late. Crazy as it sounds, I don't have a lot going on around me, but there is so much going on inside of me.

current status of my.....

Thoughts: jaded. boggled.
Emotions: overwhelmed.
Body: tired.
Feelings: undefinable.
Job: non-existent.
Future: unknown.
Desire: to know God more deeply and hear His voice clearly and distinctly.
Motivation: struggling...but i'm trying.
Craving: banana pudding with cool whip on top.
Plan: be joyful in hope. patient in affliction. faithful in prayer. take every thought captive and make it obedient to God.

No comments: