**UPDATE**: I have moved my blog to www.kpace.wordpress.com Thanks for understanding! :)

these are just a few thoughts of mine that i try to convey to the best of my ability. some i would like to think profound, while others may be simplistic. either way, i'd like to share my excitement with the world on a megaphone if i could, but for now i only have this blog....

For friends and family, feel free to contact me at kristen.pace7@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Change Blog Location

Hey y'all. Good news/bad news. which do you want first?

Bad news: You have to change your blogroll to my new domain.

Good news: Wordpress layout is WAY better, and I suggest you get one if you're currently using blogger.com

So, all my posts have been transferred over and I'm starting to blog at this site:

www.kpace.wordpress.com

Thanks for understanding.

much love,

-k

No comments: