**UPDATE**: I have moved my blog to www.kpace.wordpress.com Thanks for understanding! :)

these are just a few thoughts of mine that i try to convey to the best of my ability. some i would like to think profound, while others may be simplistic. either way, i'd like to share my excitement with the world on a megaphone if i could, but for now i only have this blog....

For friends and family, feel free to contact me at kristen.pace7@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A grey-haired me

A friend of mine sent this to me via text today saying that he felt like he'd be thrown 50 years into into the future watching me dance.

I'll say that I would definitely have to agree with him. Neither menopause or arthritis is gonna keep me from breakin' it down.

I felt that it was worth sharing, so here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2OkSmxnHew

No comments: