**UPDATE**: I have moved my blog to www.kpace.wordpress.com Thanks for understanding! :)

these are just a few thoughts of mine that i try to convey to the best of my ability. some i would like to think profound, while others may be simplistic. either way, i'd like to share my excitement with the world on a megaphone if i could, but for now i only have this blog....

For friends and family, feel free to contact me at kristen.pace7@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Abounding with Him

I realize that I want to be one of those people that inspires others because God's character radiates from my life and contracts a disease of spiritual affection to Christ. I want it to emit from the very pores of my flesh. Let love and joy be genuinely evident in my life, so much like a powerful, gushing waterfall- neverending and limitless. Although the source of the flow is unseen, we know it is massive and beyond our imagination. I pray that God would show Himself to me so much that I would recognize the hand of the eternal father in everything. I am ready to get out of this slump of dead lifeless carousel of repetition and step into a pool of purpose that will never cease to bring glory to Him. I want real joy and love. Genuine. Contagious. Joy and Love. I pray that it would grow deep in me and be rooted in Christ- evident to all, not for my recognition but so others might be drawn to the gift of salvation and share with me as an heir to the Kingdom. May harmony be produced through the true love of Jesus.

No comments: